Counties and Cities Served
We also serve all areas and all communities
- Kleberg - Kingsville and Riviera
- Aransas - Aransas Pass, Rockport,
- Bee - Beeville, Pettus, Skidmore, and Tynan
- Brooks - Falfurrias
- Duval - Benavides, Freer, and
- Jim Hogg - Hebbronville
- Jim Wells - Alice, Ben Bolt,
Orange Grove, Premont, Sandia
- Kenedy - Sarita
- Live Oak - George West and Three
- Nueces - Agua Dulce, Banquete,
Bishop, Corpus Christi, Driscoll,
Petronila, and Robstown
- Refugio - Bayside, Refugio, Tivoli, and Woodsboro
- San Patricio - Aransas Pass, Edroy, Gregory, Ingelside, Mathis, Odem, Portland, Sinton, St. Paul, and Taft
Citica Home Health
Home is often the best place for healing. Surrounded by familiar settings, family and friends, you can relax and allow the healing process to begin. To aid you in your recovery, your doctor may recommend medical care provided in your home. Whether you are returning home from the hospital or a skilled rehabilitation center or you require skilled nursing care or rahabilitation therapies, Citica Home Health provides a continuum of services and support at any stage of illness or recovery.
Our services are available to patients and families in Kingsville and all over South Texas.
- Home Health Aides - Citica certified nursing assistants give compassionate help with activities of daily living and assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and hygiene tasks.
- Medical Social Work - Citica experts help homebound patients and families navigate personal, emotional, and social concerns that may arise during health-related situations such as assistance in resolving illness-related personal and family issues, assistance with longterm planning, information and referral to community resources, assistance to transitioning from home to a long-term care community or foster home.
- Rehabilitation - Citica offers treatment focused on your unique health concerns, including optimal functionality and independence. We can help specifically with physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Skilled Nursing - Citica offers certified wound care, pain management, medication management, home IV therapy, self-care instruction and education, ongoing health monitoring and disease management, and after-hours support